Friday, October 27, 2006

First of all, you should read the cover story of Rolling Stone magazine.



I'm cheating today, because it is Friday!

Four jobs I’ve had:

camp counselor
run a tourist information center (on the weekends)
daycare teacher/office manager
administrative assistant

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

You've Got Mail
Bridget Jones' Diary
Pirates of the Caribbean
White Christmas

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
San Marcos, Texas
John Knox World (also known as Fischer, TX)
Banner Elk, North Carolina

Four TV shows I love:

Friends
Sex and the City
Will and Grace/Scrubs (tied)
My current favorites: Gilmore Girls/Studio 60

Four places I’ve vacationed:

Portland, Oregon (my mom's family)/all over the country in the damn RV
San Francisco, California
New York, New York
Most recently: Tallahassee, Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:

Chicken Ranch sandwich @ Chili's (hold the wing sauce, extra ranch)
My parent's chicken and mushroom sauce dish (with rice)
Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner at home (is this cheating?)
Dessert.

Four sites I visit daily:

Internet Movie Database
Open Book
The Superficial
Bloglines

Four places I would rather be right now:

NYC, with tickets for every show on Broadway in my hands
Port A, sitting in my camping chair with something cold in my hand
My parent's house on Christmas morning
The chapel @ JKR, my favorite place on the planet



That's all folks, have a great Halloween weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home