Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Because you all have not had enough lists lately...

(Give me a break, I'm writing papers.)

Things I thought about while attending a grad school final party:
  • I don't like bar-b-que.
  • There are some really nice people in my class.
  • There are some people who will always intimidate me.
  • Jazz music makes me feel classy. I want to sit in a shiny black bar, surrounded by people wearing black berets, drink a cosmopolitan, and just listen.
  • Meeting a professor's significant other is almost always surprising; the same goes for their house.
  • When attending pot luck type meals, I am really there for the dessert.
  • I wish wine didn't make me sleepy, I would like to drink it socially.
  • I'm all for people having their own styles and whatnot, but southwestern has got to go.
  • I want my own study.
  • The girl that talks to everyone all night about being a vegetarian and drinking soy milk and not eating honey is also the girl that goes out and smokes - straight Camels, not even the light ones.
  • I think my grade on my paper was fair, but I was hoping for a higher one.
  • I'm tired and it is time to be away from people now.
One more paper, which I *knocking on lots and lots of wood* will finish (and start) tomorrow.

G'night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home