Monday, December 11, 2006

School's out for Christmas!

The end of the semester is here, and I have finally finished writing papers. I really like the beginning of the semester when we just read and have an occasional report due. This test and term paper stuff is for the birds.

I had a wonderful weekend of hibernating, including the following activities:
  • cleaning (duh, have you met me?)
  • wrapping presents
  • drinking good things (tea, hot chocolate, coffee, egg nog)
  • watching movies
  • putting up my parent's Christmas tree
  • taking pictures
I realized this weekend that I am constantly preparing myself to answer the question "What are you doing?" I'm not sure why I started doing this, or even when it started happening, but I find myself always thinking up answers to this question. It's like there is a person in my head always wanting to know what I am accomplishing at any given moment. Weird.

I got my first birthday present today! My co-worker gave me this book:



Now all I need is time to read it!

I'm off to run errands and eat lunch. We are still trying to eat the leftovers from the holiday party last week...oh, lots of food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home