Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random Thoughts, Version....oh fuck it, I don't know.

  • As you maybe could tell by my previous post, my head hurts. It has been hurting on and off (mostly on) since last Monday. I can't figure out what is causing it, and although it hasn't been as bad as it was on Labor Day (when I thought I was going to die), I would really like for it to stop. I'm thinking I should either give up caffeine or get a new bed. I'm also thinking that I will keep drinking caffeine and maybe sleep on the couch to see if that helps. Although next door neighbor would have to cooperate by TURNING THE GODDAMN RADIO OFF.
  • Wow, I'm cranky. I really really need a break...I haven't taken a vacation since Spring Break and I would really like to not to have to come to work for a week. I could actually, I don't know, catch up with school stuff and get ready for my area exam.
  • I am still sad about the death of a cat I knew for three weeks. No, I don't get attached to animals easily, why do you ask?
  • I think I have some kind of rash under my arms.
  • The conference I am going to in November has ALREADY cost me $1020. Jesus, I didn't realize it was that much...$420 airplane ticket, $500 hotel, $80 conference registration and special meals, and $20 to join the conference. I still have to pay for the majority of my meals while I am there, transportation to and from the airport, and anything extra I decide to do. This sure as hell better look damn good on my vitae. $1020 worth of good, actually.
  • I have definitely spent more money on my cat's health in the last year than on mine.
  • Chicago is coming up, and while I am pretty excited I am also nervous about missing that much study time. When I went to San Francisco two years ago I didn't realize how behind I would get. Also, a two day driving trip with my parents could go very very badly.
  • I taught Ollie (my cat) how to sit. He picked it up in a day and thought that if he followed me around and sat down next to me that he would get a treat. I'm the boss, dude, not you!
  • I read in my Entertainment Weekly magazine the other day that Christian Bale hated doing Newsies, especially the singing parts. Man, I still love you, but that movie rocks. I could (and have, probably) listen to that soundtrack every day and not be sick of it.
  • Some people on the internet crack me up. Probably the top three people I would love to meet are Holly, Sarah, and Jimbo. All great writers with that quick wit thing that I can never do. I'm that person standing there awkwardly going "Um....yeah...so, that was fun!" Plus they have all traveled to awesome places that I plan to go someday.
  • I figured out last week that perhaps the reason I love watching The Office so much is because Michael Scott reminds me of my boss. I won't elaborate here (don't want to get dooced!), but if you have seen the show you know what I am talking about. Oh, and I also love the theme song.
  • I would give all the money in my back account to be able to go home and take a nap right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home