Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I know that my favorite tv shows are listed in other places...

but I thought it would be fun to post what I am currently watching. Not as an, I am actually watching this at this very second (How I Met Your Mother, in case you were interested), but what I DVR every week. So here goes.

Sunday:
  • Desperate Housewives
  • - This is not my favorite show ever, but it is mildly entertaining. I can't believe it took me two episodes to realize that Dixie Carter was a guest star.
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • - I am really enjoying this show; I like all of the siblings and Sally Field is awesome. Although, I keep expecting Sloane to do something evil or pull out a Rambaldi device.


Monday:
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • - I LOVE this show! Barney totally makes the show - "Suit up!"
  • The Class
  • - The first episode was really bad, but it has gotten better. I must confess, I really watch for Richie and Lena...so cute!
  • Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
  • - My decision to watch this show it based on a few factors: making up to my dad for never watching The West Wing, rooting for the liberal media, and my life-long crush on Matthew Perry.


Tuesday:
  • Gilmore Girls
  • - One of the best shows on tv ever. I so want to be Lorelai! I've been re-watching the first three seasons on DVD before I go to bed.
  • Veronica Mars
  • - I'm hard pressed to like the third season of this show as much as the first two, but I'm still watching it. The creator of the show grew up in my hometown, so I gotta give some love to my peeps.
  • My Boys
  • - This show just started, but so far I am digging it. I don't really get all the sports references, but I think that everything will start to gel in a few more episodes.


Thursday:
  • Ugly Betty
  • - This is my favorite new show; it is the first one that I watch on the DVR at the end of the week.
  • Scrubs
  • - An old favorite, Scrubs is currently my "I don't want to think about real life, I'd rather just watch something funny on tv" show.
  • 30 Rock
  • - I'm trying to decide if I want to keep watching this show, and right now I'm leaning towards not. Tina Fey is great and all, but the show is not my kind of humor. I'm not sure if it is anyone's kind of humor.
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • - How could I not watch this show? I thought I was going to have a heart attack during the season finale, and every episode brings more drama. Seriously.


Saturday:
  • Top 20 Countdown on VH1
  • - I started recording this to track Blue October's "Hate Me" video and then got in the habit of having it on while I'm cleaning. I miss Matt Pinfield, this new guy it kind of a tool. In other news, Blue's new video for "Into the Ocean" debuted at #3!


Weeknights:
  • Scrubs
  • - See above.

I would like to include graphics for each show, but I am re-learning the little I knew of html coding so you will have to deal with no pretty pictures. Bitch. Looking back over the shows, I realize there is a general trend toward a certain type of show...you will notice that there are no reality shows present on my list, or anything that requires me to look at dead bodies for 90% of the show. I'm not a fan of dead bodies. Or police. I mean, I like police in general, but I really don't want to know how they do their jobs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

I'd never seen Gilmore Girls until a couple weeks ago. It's a good thing I'm usually busy at night, or I'd be ADDICTED.

Shh. Don't tell anyone I said that.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Texas Single Girl said...

My lips - err - hands are sealed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home