Monday, February 26, 2007

My thoughts about the Oscars (because no one else is doing this):
  • Ellen cracks my shit up. So does Meryl Streep.
  • Nicole Kidman is much taller and thinner than I thought she was.
  • Will Smith's kid is way cute.
  • Clive Owen is the sexiest man at the Oscars....maybe even in the world.
  • Side note - it's kind of hard to type on a laptop with two cats in my lap.
  • Fast-forwarding through all the boring crap is wonderful.
  • Kate Winslet is one of my heroes; in my humble opinion, she is the most beautiful woman at the Oscars.
  • What the hell happened to Al Gore's face? Speaking of which, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for in the next presidential election. Hmm, something to research. In my spare time.
  • I was telling my parents the other day that Hugh Jackman might be starring in a new musical version of Gone With the Wind, and my mom had no idea who Hugh Jackman was.
  • I really really should see Pan's Labyrinth.
  • Same goes for Little Miss Sunshine.
  • In fact, I should probably see all of those other movies, except Dreamgirls. You know I saw that.
  • I'm kind of concerned for Jennifer Hudson's boobs. I mean, congratulations to her for winning and all, but I think that they are about to pop out of her dress.
  • Phillip Seymour Hoffman is seriously creepy.
  • I don't care who you are, you have to love Will Smith.
  • Wow, I thought for sure that Leo would win.
  • Thank the Lord Martin finally won Best Director...now everyone can quit talking about it.

So, to sum up: love, creepy, boobs, boring crap, sexy man, and shit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home