Monday, February 19, 2007

Because I am too tired to put together a coherent sentence that it not required by my job/school, I am stealing a page from Meg's book(blog) and will answer her questions.

Things That Get Me All In A Frenzy:

1. Five foods you can’t stop eating.

  • Is coffee a food?
  • Peanut butter crunch cereal, with lots of milk
  • New England clam chowder
  • Cheese
  • Sugar

2. Five things you have to do every day or you will GO NUTS.

  • Drink coffee
  • Checking my email seems so laaaaaame...
  • Wash my hands (I don't like feeling ichy stuff on my hands)
  • Lately, checking Bloglines
  • Have a conversation with someone that is not about work OR school

3. Five things you must have in your home (no points for bed, TV, fridge, toilet… don’t EVEN!)

  • Cheese/bread
  • My cats
  • Cheer laundry detergent - you never know when you will have a laundry emergency!
  • Those smelly things that plug into the wall
  • My cell phone

4. Five (well, seven) smells that make you happy.

  • The smell of really old books
  • Christmas (winter + cinnamon + baking + wrapping paper)
  • My mom's chocolate chip cookies baking
  • Movies (popcorn + soda + candy + staleness)
  • The smell of my cats when I bury my face in their fur
  • Coffee brewing
  • The smell of my apartment when I open all the windows and it is not too hot and not too cold.

5. Five things that get you through the day.

  • Coffee/caffeine
  • The internets
  • My iPod (especially the musical playlist)
  • Coming home to my cats
  • Feeling like I've accomplished something


Did I mention coffee?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home