Thursday, March 08, 2007

Well folks, I got an "A" on my scary presentation all about Salman Rushdie, but my blog posting lately? That would get a "D," with the possibility of an "F" in the near future.

Sorry kids, I've been busy and sleepy lately with all the school stuff, work stuff, and birthday celebrating (HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy, Erin, Mary, and Sarah!).

My goal next week is to be much better, but next week I will be procrastinating about writing papers, and as we all know that is the BEST time to write blog entries. Hell, it's the best time to scrub the toilet, clean the litter box, and sweep under the stove. All while blogging. It promises to be an exciting week!

Anyway, good night - I'm going to go home, eat a bowl of cereal, and watch the stuff saved on my DVR.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get SOOOO much done when I'm procrastinating too. I should be doing something else right now, but I'm obviously here and not doing it! ;)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Texas Single Girl said...

Oh, I know...I can be sitting at my desk staring at a blank page in Word and think "OH! I need to do the dishes! Yay!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home