Monday, March 05, 2007

Things I Learned This Weekend:

  • VIP treatment at clubs is waaay cool
  • If you stand near the birthday girl, you get free drinks
  • Never take marriage advice from the guy hanging outside the bathroom; especially if you tell them that you are not married.
  • My cuticles are MESSED UP
  • If you are my sister, you should drink water while partying for your 21st birthday so that you don't faint during communion the next morning.
  • I love stuffed salmon
  • The book will eventually end, all you have to do is devote every SINGLE GODDAMN SECOND to reading it
  • Being able to plug your iPod into the car's cd player is awesome
  • My cat likes to eat highlighters
  • Apparently, Erin dropping her pizza face down on 6th street is really really funny (this may be a result of the free alcohol + lateness of the hour)
  • Sometimes, making up your own recipe is fun and it might taste good
  • Going to three different coffee places in Austin, then going home and trying to go to sleep at a reasonable hour is not going to happen
  • Salman Rushdie is the devil...or is he?
  • I think I'm ready to live in a big city

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home