Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Bridget: "Wait a minute. Nice boys don't kiss like that."
Mark: "Oh yes they fucking do."


The desk in my bedroom is arranged so that when I am looking at the computer screen, it completely blocks my view of the television. This is mostly a good thing (especially when writing papers), but other times it is frustrating (like when I just want to play on the internet or with iTunes and I can't see the damn tv).

Right now, though, I am watching a movie that I could watch either a) with the sound off or b) with no view of the tv at all and be just fine. I have seen this particular movie so many times that I really don't need both sound AND visual - I know exactly what is happening every second of the movie. I could recite the movie along with the soundtrack, or tell a blind person what is happening in every scene without looking.

Bridget Jones, I heart you.

And Mark Darcy....call me. I'm waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home