Sunday, April 29, 2007

Things that I love right now

  • the tree outside of my window
  • the birds that hang out on my patio, eat all the bird food, and crap all over the place - especially the doves
  • my kitties, even though I shipped them off to the grandparents for the weekend
  • that Wednesday is coming
  • my summer blanket I put on my bed yesterday
  • COFFEE
  • traveling - apparently 2007 is the year of traveling to places I never thought I would go (Virginia, Memphis, Chicago)
  • my laptop, although I wish it was smart enough to drain all the information out of my brain, synthesize it, and then translate into a paper for me while I am re-reading the Harry Potter books out by the pool
  • clean laundry
  • Febreeze
  • getting paid on Tuesday

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home