Thursday, July 05, 2007

How sad am I?

  • My last two emails have both been from Netflix.
  • I'm using the rest of my student loan money from the fall to fix my car instead of paying off my credit card. Being a grown-up sucks.
  • I spent the 4th of July sitting around an empty house with 5 1/2 cats. And then I ate dinner with my parents, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. Wow, I have no social life.
  • House-sitting stressed me out. I also have discovered that I get very lonely in an empty house. At my little apartment I am fine, but one person in a three bedroom house is very depressing.
  • I have gotten approximately 60,000 mosquito bites in the last week, despite my EXTREMELY liberal application of sunscreen. [Edited to say: Um, I meant repellent. Obviously sunscreen would do very little to deter mosquitoes.]
  • I haven't read a book since I got back from Virginia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home