Friday, June 22, 2007

Here's to the ladies who lunch...

The newest additions to my consumerist lifestyle include:
  • Netflix!! (I'm on the three DVDs at a time plan, so waiting in my mailbox at home are The Office, season 1, Children of Men, and Pan's Labyrinth)
  • Company (the latest Broadway soundtrack)
  • Company (the DVD of the original Broadway cast recording the soundtrack)
  • My beautiful new couch, courtesy of Pottery Barn and my parents (that is not my living room, but it the style of my new couch, called....The Pearce couch!!)



I've also watched Raul Esparza's performance of "Being Alive" from the Tony Awards about 300 times. A-MA-ZING. I get chills every time. Click here to watch him perform.

Camp went well, the conference went well, I'm house/pet-sitting next week...not much else is happening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home