Thursday, January 18, 2007

After zero new shoes during the endless hours I was stuck at home with nothing to do, the day I return to work tv busts out with some awesome new stuff!

  • First of all, the Scrubs musical!! Written by the same people that wrote Avenue Q, and guest starring Stephanie D'Abruzzo (who originated a role in Avenue Q), could this show get more up my alley?
  • A new Ugly Betty - I'm so excited that America Ferrara won the Golden Globe! - which is an exciting event all by itself.
  • A new Grey's Anatomy; on the heels of the loooong "f-word" (you know the one I'm talking about) controversy, extra drama can be added to the show by looking for emotional conflict between Dr. Burke and the rest of the cast. Plus, this is just a really good show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home