Friday, April 13, 2007

And now when I hear people curse the chance that was wasted...

I can't stand any of Sheryl Crow's songs (even though I own one of her cds, sorry 7th grade me), except "Begin the Beguine" on the De-Lovely soundtrack. This song has been repeating on my iPod for about three days - it's a darn good thing I don't share my office with anyone, because they probably would have killed me by now.

In other news, everyone has left me at work all by myself. This often happens on Fridays. And they wonder why I don't get anything done on Fridays! (Actually, no, no one wonders that because really, I work very hard 90% of the time.) It makes me sad to be at work by myself, I got used to working with 20-30 other staff members and 50-100 kids. I was NEVER alone at the daycare, unless I was about to leave. And then it was creepy.

Oh, and I get to go out with my girls tonight! Since I so cleverly saved $100 on my airplane ticket to Virgina, I can now do stuff! Like buy food! And alcohol! Aren't you excited for me! Bring on the expensive margaritas and cheap mixed drinks!

Whew, that was a lot of exclamation points. But seriously, kids, I have two papers due in 18 days. I know this because I set a countdown on my widgets, so it tells me EXACTLY how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds I have left. Swell. One paper is half written (in my head) and the other one is...well, not quite so far. I have a topic, though. Sort of. Actually, if you know anything at all about Milton, cognitive science, or psychology, please email me. Preferably, if you know about all three.

Thanks Internet, have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home