Monday, April 23, 2007

An evening at my house

Or, what happens after I work on a paper for five hours.


This is what Ghost does. Notice the blanket over the chair, and the paw over the eyes.




This is what Ollie does. Notice the jacket over his bed.




This is the stack of book and articles that I am using for ONE of my papers. Yes, I said one. The stack for the other is much smaller because a)I hate the class b)I think the material I have to use is stupid and c)I don't want to write the paper. And also I can't find much. Anyway, here is the stuff for the paper I am excited about writing.




Unless you are really into children's literature most of that makes no sense to you, but I find it interesting. The book I'm using is Diana Wynne Jones' Fire and Hemlock. Good stuff.


Well, I need to decide if I am jazzed enough on caffiene to finish what I was working on, or if I am sleepy enough to go to bed. I think I'll work for a little longer since I just wasted 30 minutes talking to you people.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home