Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm a worrier.

I worry about everything and anything under the sun, although I try not to worry about trivial things five years in the future like my dad. (He worries about how my tires will perform in the snow when I live in Illinois. It is July. In Texas. I don't even know if I'm moving to Illinois, I don't know if I will have the same car, and if all the stars manage to align so that I do live in Illinois during the winter, I THINK I WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.)

Sooo, where was I? Oh right, me worrying. So today I was cleaning my apartment (hooray for not having to work ONE day during the week) and I noticed that it has taken me about 6 hours and I'm not done yet. I started to worry about what I will do when I have a house - will I be able to stand it not being clean? Will I have to start cleaning everyday even though I HATE doing something everyday? (Seriously, brushing my teeth and getting dressed everyday is a pain in the ass. Can we work out some kind of alternating day program that doesn't get me arrested or make my teeth fall out?) How will I ever be able to survive if it takes me six hours to clean two little rooms?

And then I realize...I don't have a house yet. I'm not planning to have a house for a loooooong time. I don't even WANT a house.

And that's when I know, I am turning into my father.







So do you HAVE to have chains to drive in the snow? Can't I just, I don't know, drive really slowly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home