Friday, July 27, 2007

Question: Is there some law out there stating that I will only spill my coffee on the days that I really really need it? Or on days that I particularly want to look nice? Or when I'm already cranky?

Grrrr.

What else?

Reading this blog makes me want to quit my job immediately and travel the world. I don't want to wait until next year, I want to go DO SOMETHING now. Right now.

Also, college freshman are extremely dumb. I thought you had to learn how to read before getting into a university, but apparently I was wrong.

My sleeve is now coffee-colored and clammy. Swell.

I'm worried about my cat. Again.

Boy howdy, I bet that I have brightened your day. I've decided that I need to sit down and write about some goals for myself, starting this weekend. I will be writing more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home