Thursday, December 21, 2006

It is no longer my birthday.

I am sitting in my living room with the window open, alternating watching Clueless and Desperately Seeking Susan. These are both EXCELLENT movies to watch when you have had two cosmos and one appletini. Clueless was the the Bible of my middle school years, and although I discovered the joy of Madonna, Rosanna Arquette and the beautiful Aidan Quinn late in life, it has not lessened my love for their movie.

I had a good Sex and the City birthday.

And, while I'm slightly intoxicated, I have a secret to tell. Dear internet: I have a crush. Shhh, don't tell, okay?

And since I am going to take a friend to have surgery tomorrow and babysit her three month old while she is sedated at 7:45am, I should probably go to bed.

Goodnight.

P.S. You notice that even though I am intoxicated, I manage to remember that you should italicize or underline the title of a movie, and not use quotation marks? I should get a damn degree just for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home