Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some thoughts:

  • My cats' favorite Christmas present is the convertible cat bed/cat house. One or the other of them have been sleeping in the damn thing since I brought it home Monday night.
  • I wrote awhile ago about my current favorite tv shows. I neglected to mention that my favorite tv show of all time is Friends. I have all 10 seasons on DVD (collected over several years) and I've watched all of them multiple times. My favorite episode is the second one at the beach, and I have memorized the speech where Ross and Rachel break up for the second time. Anyway, my point is, I have Friends Trivia and Friends SceneIt and no one will play with me. So if you think you can take me, please let me know!
  • After watching VH1's Top 40 Videos of 2006, I have decided: James Blunt is extremely annoying, Hinder is for juveniles, and the Dixie Chicks video should have been #1. (And I know this will destroy my street cred, but I really like the Pussycat Doll's "Buttons." See: Florida Road Trip.)
  • I've read two books and I have at least four more that I want to read. And two computer games to play. And four movies to watch. I don't think this vacation is going to be long enough.
  • I enjoy My Boys, but it is starting to feel a little bit like an extended commercial. Online dating, Coffeemate, laptops...it's like TBS didn't really have enough money to create an original show so they have to include as many products as possible. Very annoying.
  • I really like cleaning my apartment, but I hate vacuuming. It only takes 5 minutes, 10 at the most, and yet I can't make myself do it. I usually get around to it every 3 weeks or so. Ugh.

It turns out that I don't have that many thoughts. Oh, clean hair is great.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home