Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So I almost died tonight.

There was a COUCH in the MIDDLE of the freeway.

And yes, I realize in internet speak the all caps is shouting, but there was a COUCH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREEWAY. And I was literally inches away from smacking my poor little Jetta into it and dying. Which is actually kind of odd, because I was just thinking today about my funeral and wondering if anyone from my old job would come to it.

I've decided that I am going to spend the next two days reading. I'm not going to worry about vacuuming, or spending money, or going through papers, or watching movies - I'm just going to retreat into my reading chair and not emerge for 48 hours.

Although I may post a little. And eat, I'll probably do that. And I should clean the litter box. But, besides those things, I will do nothing but read.

Oh, and I will definitely avoid couches on the freeway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home