Friday, December 29, 2006

Times when it is fabulous to live by yourself:
  • You can eat all the leftover Christmas desserts all by yourself.
  • You can do nothing for three days but read, watch tv, and sleep without having to talk to another person unless you choose to answer the phone.
  • You can drink an entire pot of coffee by yourself, and then have a Diet Coke.
Times when it really really REALLY sucks to live by yourself:
  • You sit around for three days doing nothing but reading, watching tv, eating all the leftover Christmas desserts and getting hopped up on too much caffeine.
  • When you discover a roach the SIZE OF A SMALL MAMMAL sitting in the middle of your kitchen. I don't know how it got there, or why, because I am a clean person people. Seriously clean. Some have accused me of being OCD clean. And I'm not one to be afraid of insects, I have no problem carrying spiders outside to live on their own. It's just the ones that are BIG ENOUGH TO CHEW ON MY EAR that I have a problem with. It would just be nice if there were someone else around to take out the ginormous bugs every once in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home