Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dear Internet,

If you could aid in my quest to become a full-time student with no job I would really appreciate it. This past week has been a wonderful dose of getting enough sleep, cooking my own meals, reading, thinking, watching television, walking, hanging with friends and family, taking pictures, and cleaning. I think I could totally fill my time like this instead of going to a job for 40 hours a week. Plus this whole going to bed when I am tired (usually around midnight - 1am) and waking up when I want to (9-10am) is also fabulous.

So if you could get on that, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Beth

P.S. Just as an example, it is 5:32pm right now, and instead of being tired from a day of work I have been to the library and the grocery store. Next, I am going to go walking, then come back and make dinner, then maybe watch some tv or do some school reading. See? Good stuff!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home