Friday, March 09, 2007

If wishes were children, I would be the old woman living in her shoe.

Right now, I wish...
  • I was walking through the streets of NYC, taking pictures, with a ticket to a show for that evening.
  • I were in the park, taking pictures of all the pretty trees that are blooming.
  • I were at home, with all (two) of the windows open, reading a book (of my choice), with everything completely clean.
  • I were wearing my red high heels. Just because.
  • I were buying flowery plants to hang on my patio.
  • For it to be 5 o'clock already.
  • I were running errands, getting stuff done.
  • I were sitting in a coffee shop in Austin, drinking coffee and hanging out with very cool, interesting people.
  • I was packing for my trip to London/Ireland/Europe (which probably won't be happening for another two years).
  • I was on the Mac website, buying a new computer for myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home