Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How do we keep all our passions alive, as we used to do?

Sometimes even a great hair day and a cute skirt won't lift the funk, and stupid little things get to me. I think that there needs to be MORE PEOPLE here; I need variety and more socialization.

It is nice, though, when you realize that your best friend knows you almost as well as you know yourself. :)

I am ready for a change. I need to shake things up, discover something (or someone) new, rearrange the furniture. It is not the right time yet, but I am getting myself ready to move to a new place...It seems like a ridiculously long time, but in two years I may be living across the country. I have no idea what I will be doing, or where I am going, but I know I want to get there. I think I'm suffocating here, among people that inevitably know my parents, or I went to high school with their daughter, or used to be my teacher. I need new people, new places, new ideas. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world (far, FAR from it), but even I get tired of going to the same places all the time, and having the same experiences.

But, until I finish grad school (Dec. '07), the least at my apartment runs out (May '08), and I save up enough money (???), I am stuck.

Anyone want to come over and help me rearrange furniture this weekend?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home