Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Reasons Why I Might Be OCD:
  • I HATE those paper clips with little ridges on them. I also don't like ones that are bent too far the wrong way, or are just plain ugly. I throw them away. I like my paper clips smooth, silver, straight, and clean.
  • I have been writing with the same type of pen since early in high school. It is a Pilot Precise V5, Extra fine, blue. I love it and will never change.
  • It drives me crazy to have clothes on the floor. I do it every once in awhile (usually after a night on the town), but I hate it.
  • I am kind of obsessive about my cuticles...I rub lotion into them a lot. I love lotion, such moisturey goodness.

Reasons Why I Might NOT Be OCD:
  • There are four windows in my car. Only one (mine) actually opens. I couldn't care less if the rest of them do, which is why they have sticks holding them up instead of me actually paying for them to be fixed.
  • I don't clean the litter box, sweep the floors, or vacuum nearly as often as I should.
  • I'm not very good a routines. I tend to do something for anywhere from 2 weeks - 3 months, then quit.
  • It does not bother me at all to not take a shower every day.
  • I haven't washed my car since the summer. Last summer. At least.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home