Monday, March 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday?

I kept thinking that I was going to have to write about what a lazy slob I was yesterday, and then I actually sat down and thought about what I did. And I realized that I actually did accomplish a few things, including:
  • Made fettucini alfredo from scratch
  • Made queso
  • Made coffee
  • Made macaroni & cheese (I was trying to make enough food for the week so that I wouldn't have to cook later)
  • Did the dishes
  • Did ALL of my laundry, including hanging everything up
  • Cleaned off my desk
  • Searched for my lost staff id & $20 copy card
  • Read a book (although it was a small one)
  • Watched 2 shows saved on my DVR
  • Took my dad to San Antonio
  • Told the story of Saturday night three times
  • Slept in AND took nap (recovering from previously mentioned Saturday night)
  • Put up all of my shoes
  • Made the bed
I don't think that is too shabby, do you? The real reason I felt like I didn't get anything accomplished is that I didn't really do any of the school things I needed to, and my floors are a MESS. I really need to sweep, mop, and vacuum. The only problem is that I don't have enough time until Wednesday to do the manual labor involved, I'm almost out of Swiffer wet-jet pads for the mop, and I've had my vacuum for 2 years now and have never changed a single filter on it. Tonight I need to:
  • Clean the litter box (sorry kids, but it must be done)
  • Decide upon a paper topic (and write up exactly what it is I will be writing about, including a paper title)
  • Make sure that said paper topic does not overlap too much with previous articles written by people who know a lot more than me
  • Read a chapter of a very complex book all about cognitive science (don't EVEN get me started), then outline it
  • Read perhaps another book for my magical realism class, because I think I read the wrong one
  • Sleep
And maybe someday I will get around to actually posting a real entry that does not include a list in any form. But, until then I am going to set iTunes to random, answer an email, and actually work for the remaining 40 minutes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home