Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I haven't done random thoughts in awhile, so here we go:

  • After a discussion at lunch today, I have something to tell all the males of the world: Girls are WAY more weird than you ever give us credit for. And maybe even a little crazy. Also, don't buy a Mazda truck unless you like having your stuff stolen.
  • I am going to have a BUTTLOAD of reading to do this semester. There go my weekends, and probably most week nights. (Hehehehe...Firefox is telling me that I spelling "buttload" wrong. Try this stupidasshoebagshitface spelling check! Just kidding, I love spell check.)
  • Fat free Fig Newtons are where it is at.
  • Unlike most people that listen to music they like, I listen to music I feel. It takes me forever at work to decide what I feel like listening to at a certain time, and you can usually tell my mood on any given day by checking the cd player in my car. If I'm listening to David LaMotte, it's probably best to leave me alone.
  • I have no opinions whatsoever about the Oscar race. I've only seen about 2 of the movies that have been nominated for anything, and I have no strong attachment to any of the races.
  • It is going to cost $136.14 to get my car fixed. Poor Jetta. Actually, I should say poor credit card.
  • Why oh why did no one ever tell me about air dust? This is stuff is fabulous, and is an excellent distraction from actually doing something.
  • I am out of publishable random thoughts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home