Saturday, February 10, 2007

Waking up late on a Saturday morning with one cat laying on either side of me has to be one of the BEST things in the world.

Getting up to eat toast, drink coffee, and watch the coolest design on While You Were Out (from last Sunday) makes it the best day of the whole week.

FYI: I tried to find some pictures, or at least of description, of the room but no luck so far. They painted the walls with black and white stripes, lots of modern-looking furniture, shelves made out of clear fish tanks, lots of turquoise, a tv-body project, a chandelier made out of black curlers, and my absolute FAVORITE was the wooden table with grass in between the wood and the glass top. I covet that table. It doesn't really sound like my style, but I loved the whole room.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home