Friday, May 11, 2007

Um....yeah....so....

Hi there.

Sorry I've not been around, work has been crazy busy lately and the summer is coming faster than a freight train. I also have a bunch of school stuff/reading that I should be doing, including studying for two really huge tests and rewriting two papers for conferences.

This weekend my plans are as follows:
  • Tonight: hitting up Target to get my b&w pictures printed, then to the library for some reading
  • Tomorrow: sleeping in, washing the van and taking pictures of it to show to a potential buyer, then hanging out pool side with Erin. The evening will be rounded out by a cd-burning party.
  • Sunday: church, lunch, maybe seeing a movie, working on school stuff, reading

Oh, and also, Dell is taking a mother-fucking long time to order a simple monitor and speakers. Jeeze louise. I've been on hold for about 20 minutes already.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home