Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Take a deep breath/take in all that you could want."

I am hard core crushing on Snow Patrol right now. Eyes Open is an excellent cd, well worth the money. Musical recommendation for the day over. Well, except for every Blue October cd in existence. But you knew that.

The breathing thing is all about the weather outside. It is a GORGEOUS day. If today were a man, I would marry him in an outside ceremony with my hair blowing in the wind. Part of my love for today is the temperature (it FINALLY dropped out of the 80s!), part of it is the approaching holiday season (see my love for Christmas), but I think the biggest part is the wind. There is a lovely strong wind today that is blowing through all the leaves, down the hall outside my apartment, and in the open windows, cleaning, cooling, and refreshing everything. I have a special place in my heart for the wind and it is days like today that made me want to run through fields of wheat in a gingham dress and apron. Well, maybe not, but certainly throw open all the windows and clean or cook like crazy. Or drive around with the windows rolled down, turning the music all the way up, and ignoring the tears from the cold wind rushing past my face. Or sitting in my camp chair on my patio with a blanket tucked around me, reading a book.

I also got a lot of stuff done this morning, including buy the cutest cat food dishes that say "Meowry Christmas," and this new scarf in pink with matching gloves/hat. At the moment I need to get back to work - I can hear the laundry and dish washing machines calling my name!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home