Monday, February 12, 2007

So far, including today and the weekend:

  • My virus protection has expired on both of my PCs at home.
  • My temporary copy of Office is about to expire on my new laptop.
  • My car's 8 disk cd changer will not eject, or play.
  • The cup holder in my car (the only one that will hold my coffee without spilling) is broken.
  • The windshield wipers on my car have yet to be successfully installed, and I'm afraid to use them in case they decide to fly off and impale some poor guy's eye.
  • I left my cell phone at home.
  • My beautiful iMac at work died. As in, I plugged it into fifteen different places and it didn't make a peep, or a blip, or a sigh. Nothing. I am heartbroken.

Today I need to:
  • Finish reading (as in, the last two-thirds) Master and Margarita.
  • Create a handout for a presentation.
  • Read an article.
  • Read Book 2 of Paradise Regained.
  • Do my taxes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home