Thursday, February 15, 2007

I like lists, so you are getting another list today.

  • Overall, I had a great Valentine's Day. We drank margaritas, talked, and then Erin found out she passed her big scary test. I also got my work baby back, and although her power source had to be replaced, she still lights up my life. Everyone should be so lucky as to have a beautiful computer like mine.
  • I got Ollie a new toy yesterday that HE LOVES. He played with it for an hour and a half straight last night. Ghost took a nap.
  • Gilmore Girls was very sad this week. I cried. Lauren Graham deserves a damn Emmy already.
  • I did my taxes and am getting a little money back, so I am going to buy the following cds:
    • The Drowsy Chaperone
    • Miss Saigon
    • (my old copy is too scratched to even rip anymore)
    • Sweeney Todd
    • The Woman in White
    • Charlie Brown
    • Spamalot
  • I had better go, I am five minutes late for a meeting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home