Saturday, November 18, 2006

Because today is opposite day (haha third grade!)...

5 Things That Everyone Knows About Me:

1. I love girlie movies. Anyone that walks into my apartment can tell that I really like chick flicks. I have other types of movies, but I think the majority of them are romantic comedies. Or, just check out my favorite movies.

2. I like to be clean and organized. My boss tells me this everyday, and although I try not to advertise my freakish longing to organize the world, everyone seems to notice. I could tell you that everything I own in is alphabetical order, or that my clothes are organized by type and color, or that it really really bothers me to have dishes in the sink, but I don't think that you would finish reading this post. Although, come to think of it, if you know me you really don't have to.

3. I love Friends. I don't care who you are, I can KICK YOUR ASS at Friend's trivia. Well, you might put up a challenge if you are Matthew Perry, but otherwise...(and if you are Matthew Perry, call me. Seriously, anytime.) Friends quotes pop into my head at the most random times, and 90% of the time I'm not with anyone that would understand why I'm suddenly screaming "MERGE!" or "WE WERE ON A BREAK!" or "I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE!" But, if you love Friends it is almost guaranteed that we will be friends. (You see what I did there? Come on, admit it, I'm a comedic genius. Chandler, you know you love me.)

4. I like to read. This one's a gimmie. I'm an ENGLISH major. Who didn't see this one coming?

5. And the most obvious thing that everyone knows about me is...I love Blue October. Complete strangers on the freeway know this about me (my bumper sticker, not the high volume of the radio), and every time a Blue song comes on the radio everyone turns to look at me. Speaking of which, yeah for going to their concert in one week!



On a side note, my cat just totally DUNKED HIS ENTIRE HEAD into my cup of coffee to eat the whip cream on top. Then he knocked the cup over. His face and neck are completed covered in coffee and whip cream. Good thing I drink my coffee warm, not hot...why did I want another cat again?

Oh right, the cuteness.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home