Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Looooong Break, No?

No more problems with neighbors, 'cause I moved! I'm temporarily living at home (which I say so I don't sound like quite as much of a loser) and it is very quiet.

Except for the 42 cats that live there. Okay, there's only 7 cats (and 2 dogs), but that is a lot.

You should totally watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It is totally awesome, and I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out.

I've also been watching Battlestar Galatica. Yes, dorky Sci/Fi, and a little too serious for me but I am getting into it.

Things I am terrified about happening in the next 12 months (in chronological order):

  • GRE General Test
  • GRE Literature Test
  • Apply to doctorate programs
  • Trip to Europe with not enough money or planning
  • Applying to more doctorate programs
  • Getting in to/not getting in to doctorate programs
  • Quitting my job and moving to a different state

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home